Junior Tennis Pro Job Posting
The Stony Lake Tennis Club is accepting applications for the position of Junior Tennis Pro for the 2019 tennis season (July and August).
The Junior Tennis Pro will work in conjunction with the Head Tennis Pro and Assistant Head Pro, along with the SLYC Tennis Director, to provide on court instruction to players of all skill levels. The Junior Tennis Pro is responsible for the youngest players and their overall safety and enjoyment, along with assisting the Head Pro in adult clinics when necessary.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
• Entry level tennis instructor- OTA Level 1 certificate minimum
• Current First Aid & CPR certification is beneficial
• Must be punctual, reliable and organized with good communication and telephone skills
• Enjoy working with players of all ages (4 – adult) coaching group lessons
• Overall leadership of each group, adults and/or kids
• Assist in development of program plans for each day including coaching goals
• Be able to communicate with parents effectively
• Friendly and energetic with an ability to engage people
• Must be able to motivate and encourage students
• Be available for special events
• Based on experience and qualifications
Please submit all resumes, with references, to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2019.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.