The Stony Lake Tennis Club is accepting applications for the position of Junior Tennis Pro for the 2016 tennis season (July and August).
Job Title: Junior Tennis Pro
The Junior Tennis Pro will work in conjunction with the Head Tennis Pro and the SLYC Tennis Director to provide on court instruction to players of all skill levels. The Junior Tennis Pro is responsible for the youngest players and their overall safety and enjoyment, along with assisting the Head Pro in adult clinics.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
* Entry level tennis instructor- OTA Level 1 certificate minimum with relevant experience
* Current First Aid & CPR certification is beneficial but not required
* Reasonably competitive level of tennis ability
* Must be punctual, reliable and organized with good communication, telephone and computer skills
* Enjoy working with players of all ages (4 to adult) coaching group lessons
* Leadership ability within each group, adults and/or kids
* Assist in development of program plans for each day including coaching goals
* Be able to communicate with parents effectively
* Friendly and energetic with an ability to engage people
* Must be able to motivate and encourage students
* Must be available for special events on a rotating basis
* Based on experience and qualifications
Please submit all resumes with cover letter and references to Carrie Scace at email@example.com by February 29, 2016.